Sunday, June 8, 2008

Indoor Outdoor throw blanket - striped with bold colors


Indoor Outdoor throw blanket - striped with bold colors
Originally uploaded by crafts from the heart at etsy.com

It is just too hot too soon! Electricity is expensive to run air conditioners, gas is too expensive to drive to the movies where it is cool, the pool is not clear yet. What is a crafter to do. I go into my second floor craftroom to add a secret pocket to this beach blanket.

Why do I torture myself this way? Who knows? Maybe if I sell a few items soon, I can afford an air conditioner for my craft room and the electricity to run it. :)

The summer slowdown has begun in online selling. People don't spend much time in front of the computer as they do other times of the year. I am trying to take it in stride but do you think my bill issuers will take it in stride also? I think not.

Off to get more iced tea.
Linda

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish you many sales! Summer is slow for all of us :(

I inadvertantly clicked the plug button twice, please remove my second link, sorry! :)