Thursday, March 12, 2009

I hate desperate spammers

To my spammers, and there are many of you on the various sites on which I participate:

I know we are all here to further our careers but I find it troubling when I am left tons of comments for me to view your sites and sign up for your services before you have even taken a peek at my shops. I am not looking for any get rich quick schemes. If that is your angle, than I am not your gal. If you have useful pointers on how I can improve what I am doing, I may listen. Isn't the first rule of marketing Know Your Audience? Spamming any newcomer or oldie here isn't going to earn you any long term customers, but then again that isn't what you want, is it? You want a quick buck. I guess your new role model will me Bernie Madoff.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: