Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is it worth it?


I spent all day yesterday in my computer/craft room on the second floor of an expanded cape. It was freaking HOt!! It took me all day to machine embroider this pillow which I listed on etsy. I love the way it came out. The colors are so pretty and it is super stuffed. My question now is do I make more? The time involved and the supplies used is insane. To charge $42 seems like a lot but don't I have to factor in my time, thread, stabilizer, fusible web, fabric, and broken needles? I know a pillow like this in a boutique would be priced over $100 but can it sell for that much online?
I may try one more and see how it goes. In the meantime, I am sweating it out up here because if I put on the window air conditioner it will blow the items off my craft table. Oh such a dilemna in the life of a crafter
Linda

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: