Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Good Morning all! So today is my birthday. I got a card from my husband and a hug from one of my sons. Both were very nice to receive. I am not sure if I will hear from my older son because he crashes at friends' homes during the week to attend college and rehearsals. I would love to at least get a call (hint hint).

As we get older, we moms, don't want fancy presents that will bankrupt our children. We want a simple thank you for all we do. A nice handmade card would be wonderful. It may sound selfish but I think we all want to have our birthday acknowledged no matter what the age.

Well, happy birthday to me and to all those that share my birthday, even Britney Spears. :) We moms have to stick together, especially moms of boys.
Linda

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: