Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Site speeds

Site speeds on hibidder.com and etsy.com have increased greatly. Hibidder.com is an alternative to ebay. The customer base is much smaller but with the great new speed it will grow. I sell my bargains that I find when shopping there. Community is very welcoming and helpful.
Etsy has a tendency to get slow during peak times but admin. is on top of it and keeps increasing the data base to accomodate all the traffic. There are so many great deals on handmade items there that buyers and sellers find it hard to resist. The fees are very low so sellers can pass along the savings to their customers.

Happy Shopping! I hope everyone visits these sites today and takes a look. I bet you buy something. Leave a comment if you do!
craftsfromtheheart.etsy.com
hibidder.com - craftlinda

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: